Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Flags Flying, Winds Blowing:Always.Pebbles And Sand. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Wake up call.


  "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Woman for man, waves,words,winners, heads to count, faces in the crowds. Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Wake up call. 

The beginning of us started in that moment when you got slapped on the ass, to see if your lungs worked.Manners is a strong point to start to talk about the things that happen in and around cakes for the cerebration of life, or common birthdays to remember the day that you were born, that people have all the time. Down to earth...πŸ’žπŸ˜ŽI'm in let me see you sexy.The Snowflake Barons They’re eating each other, says Mytheos Holt.


Lots of love to share, lots of luck in the cards, lots of lessons learned, dances in the darkness, angels to guide, goodness and mercy, host of angels to follow. Love and luck, coins to flip, cards to read, games to play, life on the beach...dream life, to dream your life away..

Times Changes.DIFFERENT..FRIENDS.πŸ’œπŸŒΉ Suns Lights.. πŸ’• Frank Agresti : Bald and fat, Red Dates, Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. ...The Fairy and the Frogs:

I am a black Cali babe, chick or dame, over the decades, names, labels, hats to wear, roles to play, would like to meet a man.Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years. Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my.FEELS GOOD!I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. Flags Flying, Winds Blowing:Always.Pebbles And Sand. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Wake up call.

The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.The dream knight for me, over 60 years old, which will be the first, over 6 feet tall, have to grow, and expand, and try new types,heads above the common, retired and time to spare. Silent knight, alone again, 420 friendly, eating pot in candy most of the time, smoking pot bad for the teeth, like the common smokes. Just to let you know.Flags Flying, Winds Blowing:Always.Pebbles And Sand. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Wake up call.

I don't want you to have to guess either. I want us both to not have to guess. I wish I could tell you everything we've talked about here but to look you in your eyes and re-tell you so that you can feel the depths of my words by all of my body language telling you and screaming at you how sorry I am for hurting you and how much I love you and want to make your life the happiest it has ever been. Life won't always be easy or always happy but we've made it through the worst parts, we deserve to have the best parts and for the rest of our life. Together, hand in hand. 


Your dreams can land safely on me. And with me. Heart on heart and mind on mind. You and I, we are more than just entwined.Flags Flying, Winds Blowing:Always.Pebbles And Sand. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Wake up call. 


Michael Jackson – Thriller . 🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡 I'm just looking to see if there's anyone that can match me and meet me at my level - intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. If you are serious and sincere,a senior man, retired would be nice, ready to start a friendship, send stats, age, how tall, location, pic for pic. Can we try that?
Magic Traded: Moments Gone..At the very least, there should be procedures and etiquette in place to prevent people from doing harm to themselves and others; drivers should use the left lane to pass and stay steady on the right lane. We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.


Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ “Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063. THIER' BULLSHIT' about the Grail.


Introduce yourself in writing and let's talk. Let's get to know each other and see if we can be friends first, above anything else. NO MARRIED MEN!! If you are a serial dater or are separated, please move on. Divorced men and widowers are ok.



Just a quick look at this cycle of life, from this bird's point of view, I liked it. Had never taken the time to look at this form of living ever. You? Beautiful lion, tiger, or bear, views of you, in my head, would you like to be my friend! BLESSED ALWAYS. Simple request, Angels to learn from.I would like to find a polite, adventurous gentle man that is interested in building a friendship first, based on mutual & shared interests and respect and see what happens. Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. Pages To Books.Everything but the kitchen sink.Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.


 What a great day for the living, cheers and chaps for the mothers, role models for the  girls to women. Happy Mothers' Day. πŸ’–πŸ’– -Happy birthday!!!!!πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ§πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜„πŸ˜―πŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸπŸ°πŸΉπŸ˜œπŸΈπŸ§ — at City Of Escalon.Shots In The Dark. 
I rise,I fall, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt ,but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one: good lady looking for nice gentleman senior friend to go movies , camping trails , travel ... Starting now, woman for man, heads up, cheers,chaps, heads above common: reply, give the stats, a joke, more than a line of history, wishes, and hopes, a view into your head, and stand out.

Love friends forever.Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights:Back In The Day, History Recorded.πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦





    What a great day for the living, cheers and chaps for the mothers, role models for the  girls to women. Happy birthday!!!!!πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ§πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜„πŸ˜―πŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸπŸ°πŸΉπŸ˜œπŸΈπŸ§ — at City Of Escalon.

    1

    Times Changes.What a great day for the living, cheers and chaps for the mothers, role models for the  girls to women. Happy Mothers' Day. πŸ’–Searching for gurls dtf πŸ’– - m4mw Happy birthday!!!!!πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ§πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ˜„πŸ˜―πŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸπŸ°πŸΉπŸ˜œπŸΈπŸ§ — at City Of Escalon.


    Marines in battles and wars. Veterans at the end of the day, thanks so much for the time, thanks for the guns in battles, thanks for battles and wars won.Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Dicks In Lights, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Pigs, Hogs, Retards, Free Rides For Ducks, Dicks, Donkey Packs, Monkeys To Dodge. Funny Faces.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers, Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches, Disneyland Freaks, Men And Mice, Glory Tales In Hell. Heads To Count, Bucks To Be Made, Nazi At Work.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment