• Thanks for the reply, questions to ask, before we get started, age, how tall, located where, retired or not, from what, 420 connected, questions up in the air. Different every day.Under the rocks under the sand and surf, bumps in the road to cross, forks for the right paths on the high road, easy road has a detour on it, no easy lazes dazes on the beaches in the winter. Cold winds blow the dogs higher in the air, fun and games, good times with the dogs and dicks out of the fire and into the air. Flying dogs with dicks in the backgrounds...


    Time to leave that part of my past in the dirt, to bury hurt and pain. More stories to share with you, lessons learned about the bumps in the road. Animals and people ànd what they meant to me. It was 2-4 years in the making. I thought it was a common story, ànd I wrote my views out, because I was told to shut up so often for a lack of understanding and was treated like a step-child. Been there done that, and hated it the first time 2nd time was worst. Check out 7608512267 on google, check images also, if you have interest. Frog tales, fairy tales. 


    American Birds, sit and spin, party and play, gang bangs, cum in ass, cum on face, it's all good to Steven Jarrot 7608512267. Cum bang tonight. Good times, snake in grass, crook and cheater, veterans to pay. Always searching for prey online, craigslist cum hound.

    FOREVER HOME: Sun with rays And a twin flames.Time Never Stops.Cows, Cattle, Hogs Runners, Frog Dates.Good morning.  Different every day.
    You're a goddess. You're beautiful. A woman. I am a man. Raw heart. Deep love.  Different every day.







  • Weathered seasoned and tough with the gentleness of a kitten. The love of a lion. Seeks female lion.
  • Hello There I'm very interested in getting together and hopefully we can become friends , I'm a easy going gentlemen & consider myself a adventurous kind a guy with a fairly good sense of humor .