Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high.

  Classes on land, classes on seas, classes of love and hate, horns of a goat, horns to blow. Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high.


Let's swim to the moon, uh huh Let's climb through the tide Penetrate the evenin' that the City sleeps to hide Let's swim out tonight, love It's our turn to try Parked beside the ocean On our moonlight drive In Memoriam JIM MORRISON (December 8, 1943 - July 3, 1971). Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high.



Walking on sunshine, chasing rainbows, pots of goals, faces in the herds, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath And I’m still standing here, and you’re miles away and I’m wondering why you left.

To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one. Happy to see.


Wat Khmer Monastery Lake Elsinore Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Head In Clouds.Your strength comes from within and knowing that you .More you say, back in time, snake in the grass, dates on the beaches.

Funny frog tales, laughter for family, friends, and foes, happy camper, hands up for the sunny dazes and good health. Helping the mental basket cases, paperwork in processing for the trip inside for writing stories. Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house.

Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because of the heat...To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.


Animaniacs Wakko GIF


Apes, Monkeys In Packs, Lovers And Haters, Hares Lost In Woods, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates.like most lamps like it I don't buy that but they said the maker put an evil spirit in it as well as that the maker was put in an insane asylum the face in this picture isn't normal for this lamp the face.Today we have lost one of the greatest. She will always be remembered and admired. Aretha Franklin, rest in peace. We love you.


Miare Crush GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment