Saturday, August 10, 2024

Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'

 PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.


Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.'





 Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.HEAVEN.American Birds: Talk To Hands: holes in you glass houses. Treats. Movies to watch. I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Moments Lost In Time. Hit The ,Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine.
BRIGHTERANDBETTERLIFENOWWITHOUTFROGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Moments Lost In Time. Hit The ,Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine.
Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides Brett Geddes, who plays Termite, has just shared a glimpse at ...


Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))Dances on the beach.DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.

Fags Out Of Box.-TO MY FRIENDS-- Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves. JUST SAYING.

  Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1. Denim and Diamonds!Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 ,The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. 
Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.Fruits and nuts to go, party and play today in Upland parked in RV for the cattle, bison, mules and donkeys in the hills: valley for the season of peace and love by the masses of frogs, freaks.Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.
No photo description available.



Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time.Push forward! Do not retreat!!Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please.Cattle To Call, Wales On Land.
No photo description available.



Solar Objections:Spruce Powers, Sunrun, Name Changes, Cons To Costco.I'm a weirdo but I'm real tho.What beef? What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time
PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment