Saturday, August 10, 2024

Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.

  Sungevity, became Spruce Powers, and the attempt to take a termination from Sungevity, and make a transfer to Spruce Powers, the way they get rights back to bill. Force treatment, from the workers, to get paid for the time spent on veterans. Spruce Powers, Assholes, MR.ESPINOZA WE WILL HAVE TO DRAFT A MIDTERM, Charge You, $30,000, Pay US. Then sell your house. 

IT'S A BIG WORLD OUT THERE. BUT THERE IS MEANING AND GOODNESS AVAILABLE, IF YOU SEEK IT OUT.  

 Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.
Awe. Love this.Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

So you say you want a revolution . Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land. Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up.



The Jerusalem Post Palestinians outraged over ruling allowing Jewish prayer on ..Dear John, just wondering what the hell does your post mean ?Read “When We Were Young:

  End game.Midterm: $30,000, bill to pay, not in Cai, not in Texas, either. How to turn a termination into a transfer, one cold day in hell.MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.



Rocks to roll, gems to love, it is still rock and roll to me, sons to shine, bright, in the middle of the night.With out a doubt ,THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.LOVE, LUCK, LESSONS, Rights, reasons, seasons of dances in the light of day, good times, faces in layers of colors, views to delight, another great day, in the land of the living, head counts

 I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Rites,Lovers and haters: Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money.Sinners and saints, faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit, dung for frogs, fecal matters:

SECRET ABOUT WOMEN. I love this!"Missing You Like Crazy- Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in bag. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.

Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. Jackie Dancer. Hello everyone ,Explain what, its in English not stupid, read between the lions, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, common clowns, cattle drives, coins to flip, cards to read. In plain sight. '


Dental issues, smiles under the mash, not the same with it, scary with out it. Headed to Vegas, uncle there, trip to my house, and kids houses in San Diego. Trip to Seattle to get teeth clean, want to keep the rest, and implants for the others. Where my head is at.



FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Dances On Cloud Nine. Fairy Tales, Recaps:Blast In Past Lives: Earth Angels.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment