Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Balls to roll, cash to give, to take back, talking heads, lawyers to say, how much money we talking about, crooks, cheaters, and liars.

 Cheap trick, dicks to tell, tales of who else to pay, blame games, rules the snakes, games with dicks, gang bangs, dicks in line for oral attention for the best, Steven J. Jarrot, 7608512267, dick master, pimp on call, tricks done in his RV, parked at your house, no car to go, stole one yesterday, back in the day, nice guy, to make a lady walk.


SEND IN THE CLOWNS, PHILIP GIRALDI,DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.

Cali photo, photocalif, stand for, strangers online, history left to create.
Hello and thank you for serving and protecting all of us. I personally appreciate it and already 
respect you.
Inline image


Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .
Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out
 of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.

Inline image



How tall are you? What are you doing today? 5 feet, 6 inches tall, once in time, close to that 
still,in my mind. Running around, back to get my teeth clean, just a $1200 trip, to help keep 
the bus out. Lady doing cleaning, said some insurance pays 4 times a year, for $400.
Inline image


 So I was over billed three times, is how I heard it. Going to write about that as well. Got 
the attorney, picked out. Battles and wars, papers and complaints, ready to rock and roll.

Inline image


So what now, how tall did you say you were, questions up in the air. To write, to talk, to 
connect, over the rainbows. Sister with a thing or two to share. 


Inline image


Groups on facebook, lots of views, lots of waves to make, history created, books to share. 
Time for the next book to come out.

Inline image








Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides

Inline image


Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.






Inline image


In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror. Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.






Inline image

"American Birds, Tales To Spin, Fingers To Waves".Black And White, Cats And Chicks, Tales To Spin.Projections, thanks for the window inside, locked away, mental state, out of touch, with yourself, with your family, faces in the mirror,..

Sandy



Inline image

 TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.

The Struggle - This is Where... Buy from $17.28

 eBook from $6.99

Breaking the Silence: To... Buy from $14.76 eBook from $3.99.

Bailey Battles's Featured Books






No photo description available.


MARLAYNOTESLOVEONEHANDGIFTSSONGSLEFT.BLOGSPOT.COM

Fact . A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is.

Balls to roll, cash to give, to take back, talking heads, lawyers to say, how much money we talking about, crooks, cheaters, and liars. 

Vivian Flores <vflores@escrow321.com>Explain what, its in English not stupid, read between the lions, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, common clowns, cattle drives, coins to flip, cards to read. In plain sight.Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.A TWISTED PROPHECY

 Bend and twisted, frogs and snakes, hats of the Jewish Races, Red Moons, Blue Starrs, Monkeys to see, races to run, good times, and tales of joys and pains, bumps in the road. Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.


Balls to roll, cash to give, to take back, talking heads, lawyers to say, how much money we talking about, crooks, cheaters, and liars
 Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Choices Made.A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, says nothing.'
“THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.*Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it

 Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note. Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who:Dreams in colors, dreams of hope, dreams of a better life, dreams in motion, moons to lights.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write,The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea.

Stay strapped or get clapped". For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.-Mr Rogers'.
Balls to roll, cash to give, to take back, talking heads, lawyers to say, how much money we talking about, crooks, cheaters, and liars. 

  I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP. SPRUCE POWER, SOLAR PANELS.Just want to welcome everyone. The site is here to share questions and answers on solar for beginners."Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE!

Stay strapped or get clapped". For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.-Mr Rogers'.Canceled and Expired are both permanent off market statuses. LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.Clowns, to the left, jokers to the right, stuck with crooks, cheaters, and liars, in the middle. Hell to freeze over , the day to sign.

Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way.Imagine what if Cavendish eat mero mero fruit like Boa Hancock.I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!Ask a Lawyer.  Loving, sweet, tender people! I'm thirsty for people who don't judge, who help and those who evolve...Always remember.....there are no old people,  Just children in old people bodies.Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.

 Family Affairs, Donkeys in the fields,Snakes and Worms. Glory Dazes Done. Once on the beach.Blame who:Dreams in colors, dreams of hope, dreams of a better life, dreams in motion, moons to lights.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write,The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea.

Stay strapped or get clapped". For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.-Mr Rogers'.

No comments:

Post a Comment