Sunday, September 3, 2023

Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.You are special and you are loved.

SCARY NEWS:Insane*Naughty*Love.Citi Entertainment®Mastercard shared,Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.You are special and you are loved.



 It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cowscome in, until the wheels fall off, until we bring back our death. Marine For Life. 


Thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again. Songs to sing.If you have any questions, like did hell freeze over, please feel free to contact us. All blame to seller, to cancel, rather that terminate. Buyer to terminate contract, get depoit back. In the real world. Just to let you know, bullshit, when you see it.Haibe Karim MadidApache Stronghold.Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.

Top of the morning to you, Ken,Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.You are special and you are loved.

Inline image


How are you doing? I was just thing, about dogs, I prefer stuffed. I never met a dog I wanted to touch. My uncle sold dogs, doggy condos in the back yard. Nothing like holidays at the pool, and trying to eat, with the smell of dog shit, to go with the hot dogs and burgers. Uncle house, 4 kids, 2 boys failed to launch, still at home with parents. They have kids of their own, living there. Sad story.
Inline image

Palm Springs childhood, grandparents lived there, dead now, still visit their graves.

The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller.

Family Affairs,Nuts On The Go.Golden Calf: What beef?Across The Decades, Waves Made, Head Counts.

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.You are special and you are loved.
Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful. 'HAIL MARRY ".About Damn Time .
Inline image


Dances on the boats, yachts, ship, Peter Pan late again. On not, hard to say, ,pages to books, recaps to do. Shots, Bumps In Road. Ships To Pass, Learning Lessons All The Time. Ice Ice Baby..
Inline image

You ran 12 miles twice a week in 90 minutes? Yes I did, after work on Tuesdays and Thurdays, for 2 years. Back in time, at 29 Palms.


If you are successful at something, but had help from friends, spouse, neighbors, give credit to those who helped you; this is being humble.
Inline image

That's extremely impressive. You must have been in such great shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment