Friday, November 10, 2023

Congrats, You're Invited. Journeys kept, views shared, disable veteran,USMC, thanks Uncle Sam, crazy for a fee. Voices in dark, words in waves to share.Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.

 I'm too crazy, you can't tame me. mermaid problems .Sprung from earth. 

Philip Bailey, Phil Collins - Easy Lover.Dreamers.Gangs Bangs, Dicks. A square has 4 ends. A Triangle has 3 ends. A Line has 2 ends. But the Circle of our friendship has no end.TIME IS GOING FAST WHEN YOUR BUSY LOL....University Of The Pacific: Blue Oceans To Create.TINA TURNER - SIMPLY THE BEST.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:God of Thunder. March To Mars.
No photo description available.
THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.
May be an image of 2 people, blonde hair, bangs and people smiling


BAILEY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS What is brighter than the stars.MOTTO:A hand and a dagger: 


Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Woman for man, to hang out, holiday plans to make, history to exchange, you up for that?
May be an image of 3 people and text that says '321 1.. Why use an independent escrow company?'


Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , 




 Bitches, Dames, Chicks, Babes, Cali Cows To Run, Faces In Blue.Bitches in heat, bitches in hoes, bitches in faces of the chicks, babes, and dames you know, hard to say, how time do you need to count.


May be an image of text

Hello everyone ,Explain what, its in English not stupid, read between the lions, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, common clowns, cattle drives, coins to flip, cards to read. In plain sight. ' Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.


Choices Made.For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Veteran: USMC: Postal Clerk 2. Earth Angel To Come. Counting Heads, Penning Tales. Rachel , stupid facebook says I "don't know" Jackie Dancer.
No photo description available.

May be an image of 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment