Thursday, November 2, 2023

I'm in candlestick point area of San Francisco.

 Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ..THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN.




Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.





Gain happiness.Politi... & Insights.Head Counts.Works for me.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Was this a childhood favorite of yours? If so, you don't have to miss it this year

Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - Rachel Dyke Jarrot Cattle Calls, Free Rides

Yesterday, I visited the location of the legendary Candlestick Park, former home of the San Francisco 49ers and Giants

Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State |


Discover what it would be like to live in the Candlestick Point SRA neighborhood of San Francisco, CA straight from people who live here.Well I was very nice to make your acquaintance my name is Mark and I'm in candlestick point area of San Francisco closer to where the old candlestick Park used to be I'm right on Yosemite Slough I can cast a fishing lure from my driveway into the day well on high tide.

\

Pipers, Angels On Earth, Veterans With Skills. Hands out to help, hands out to lead, hands out to build the…Winners,Losers,Learners, Daily Events, Fish And Frogs, Walks In The Park, Classes Of Rat Racers.. GOFUNDME.COM
May be an image of 4 people, people golfing, golf course and text

So Far No One Has Found Another Numbers Apart From 88, No Winners Yet (Blizzard Dairy Queen ). We Still Have 34 More Wins

All reactions:
2

 I'm at my shop which is also one staying at the moment cuz I've got too much to do here and not enough time to do it it seems I'm looking for a new place cuz I need to get out of this one unfortunately neighbors are jerks on both sides.


 I'm a welder and I restore American made classic muscle cars and do metal art. I'm 61 I like going to drag races riding motorcycles bicycles skateboards unicycles and women. I'm brutally honest most of the time & just plain honest the rest of the time. I enjoy multiple hobbies like fishing, camping, archery, making homemade kites and flying them. 


I don't know what else to say at the moment except thanks for replying back to me. I don't have a lot of time to write right now because I've got stuff to finish for a customer and I just woke up and need to figure out breakfast. I will get back to you a little later but until then feel free to ask me anything you like have a great morning ☮️

Mark.



VIEWS TO DELIGHT, ANOTHER GREAT DAY, IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, HEAD COUNT


  Brand News: History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows ...Just chill..

Life, to share, senior alert, woman for man, handy man, with an RV, have income, to play your way, discount for space for rent. On the RV pad. Dream in motion, searching for the one, tall man, retired in a yellow hat, what are the odds, to get what you are looking for...


HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment