Monday, November 6, 2023

SCARY NEWS:Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others.

Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided: Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. 'Teach your children there is no glory, or heroes in war.I think the standard, "fuck you. Via Be serene in knowing you are succeeding."Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Terminations stay terminated, reports from Sun City, Ca. ‘Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch’. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Is There an Economic Bomb Cyclone Ahead? Christopher Chantrill
No photo description available.
No photo description available.
Speck up, stand out, chances to talk, write your heart out. Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top.Fruits and Nuts:
No photo description available.
"For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”"
No photo description available.
"THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.
Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.
SCARY NEWS:Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others.

 The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

 


Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels.Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2. Laurence Tribe Tweeted: Informal rule for all-nighters:
'FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL SEGREGATION WAS LEGAL HIDING JEWS WAS CRIMINALIZED FREE SLAVES WAS CRIMINALIZED PROTESTING RACISM WAS CRIMINALIZED LEGALITY

NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. .Rachel ButchJay is the crook,Henry Papke Hi , you look like a Queer. I’m trying to diversify my friends list. I sent you a friend request. Rachel Jarrot is the thief, coins to flip, faces. All Men Exposed.
No photo description available.

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.


The TCPA is a federal law that was enacted in 1991 to protect consumers from telemarketers. It prohibits calling a cell phone number using an artificial or pre-recorded voice without the recipient’s prior express consent.


Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.


No comments:

Post a Comment